2. Use License
The materials contained in the Simplify websites are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Simplify Medical’s websites for individual and non-business use only and is provided for your convenience. Under this limited use license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Simplify Medical’s websites;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive notification from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permission can be terminated if you disregard any of these restrictions and may be ended by Simplify Medical whenever deemed appropriate. After permission is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on Simplify Medical’s websites are given “as is.” Simplify Medical will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on its websites but makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information contained on the websites. Further, Simplify Medical to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
4. Links to Other Sites
This website may contain links to third party websites (“Third Party Sites”). Links to Third Party Sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. We have no control over such Third Party Sites, nor do we review, approve, endorse, or make any representations or warranties with respect to such Third Party Sites. The incorporation of links to Third Party Sites does not infer support by Simplify Medical. Utilization of any such linked Third Party Sites is at the user’s own risk.
The materials showing up on Simplify Medical’s websites may incorporate typographical or other mistakes. Simplify Medical does not warrant that any of the materials on its websites are exact, finished, or current. Simplify Medical may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its websites without notification.
6. Policy Modifications
7. Governing Law
Use of Simplify Medical’s websites should be administered by the laws of the USA and the State of California without respect to its conflict of law provisions.